In welding electrodes
Cellulose Powder is a versatile product having applications in Welding electrodes.
- Used as a binder which prevent cracks in welding rods and give good texture.
- Cellulose burns completely, produce less slag and therefore suitable for deep penetrating welding in every position.
- Vertical down welding capability especially for circumferential welds on pipelines.
- Weld metal with good mechanical properties.
- It leaves practically nothing after incineration and provides inert gas atmosphere at the time of welding.
- Cellulose ensures that a significant amount of material is molten during welding and a high penetration is achieved.
In enzyme production
- Cellulose powder is free from harmful foreign material.
- It is used for the development of a substrate suitable for cellulose enzyme production which is used in various industrial applications.
- It is also used for the development of a substrate for Trichoderma species.